Sunday, September 26, 2010

Business Cards


As the time for selling things gets closer, every bit of my spare time is filled with knitting random projects. I have made quite a few scarves, washcloths, electronic cozies, and little things so far... I have so many ideas but not nearly enough time.

I went to Mainstreet Yarns and Fibers in Watkinsville last week and bought a few skeins of Ella Rae Classic. I made a bag out of this yarn for one of my sisters last year. It was the first yarn that I every felted, but I loved how it turned out. So when I was thinking about making a few felting things for the craft show, this yarn immediately came to mind. So this afternoon I spent some time felting some of that, and then hopefully that will turn into something interesting later this week.

So I will leave you a picture of my new business cards. Yes, that is an etsy site on there, but I have nothing posted for sale YET. It will definitely be updated with some things asap.

Okay, well off to study developmental psych and do other random homework. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sales! You're stuff is awesome, and I really like your business cards =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew! Thanks for the encouragement.. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete